To migrate Exchange to Exchange, Live Exchange to Office 365 and Hosted Exchange to Office 365 can be done easily with the help of EdbMails Exchange migration tool. It supports all the versions of Exchange server and compatible with all windows. The software delivers many user- oriented features to users. I would also suggest you download a free version of this tool to know how it works and what its features is. The EdbMails software is also capable of migrating source mailboxes like Edb files, OST files, Office 365 mailboxes, live Exchange mailboxes, IMAP mailboxes, hosted Exchange mailboxes, MBOX, NSF, and outlook PST.
Exchange to Exchange Migration
Upgrade your Old Exchange to New Exchange server (supported versions Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019)
Exchange to Office 365:
Migrate all the mailboxes and its items like email, appointment, contacts, tasks from source On-premise Exchange to Office 365 tenant.
Exchange, Office 365 Public folder Migration
Supports unlimited Public folder migration of any size. You can directly map to your target Public folder and perform the migration operation easily.
• Migrates all the mailbox folders Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items etc. to your target server.
• Migrates mailboxes, Archive mailboxes, Public Folders, and Shared mailboxes.
• Supports all languages and Unicode characters and special characters.
• Supports Automatic setting of impersonation rights to the target server.
• Maintains the source folder hierarchy on the target.
• Supports automatic mapping of source mailboxes with the target mailboxes.
• Supports Automatic reconnection during intermittent internet connection issues.
• Supports Specific data items migration.
• Supports cutover, staged and hybrid migration.
• Easily handles Office 365 throttling.
• Supports incremental migration with no duplicate data.
Know More: Exchange Migration